Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 26 July 2012

White tips and Gems

I fancied a bit of a change from full colour nails, so I decided tips were the way to go.
I have never been very good at doing tips but after coming across a link on pinterest about using ring reinforcements, I thought it was worth a try.
When I had done the tips and removed the 'rings' there was a little bleed through, as i had put a base coat on first I couldn't really use nail polish remover the 'clean' them up. I have bought lots of gems recently (cheap from china via ebay) so I thought I'd best start to use them.  I attached the gems using topcoat 'spots' on the back of each gem, I have also done a top coat over the end result, just to help protect the gems and hopefully secure them for longer. I should have used my nail glue really for long wear, but I forgot.
Here is  a few photos at the different stages of the process. I don't think it really needs a 'how to' as I think it's pretty easy to figure out.
Enjoy, hope you like them.





No comments:

Post a Comment