Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 21 January 2012

My past sewing adventures

I have not had chance to do any sewing recently but thought I would take you back on a look through what I have made.

Mostly I have sewn dresses for Jessica (my daughter) and Elisabeth (my niece), mainly because they are quick to do as they are both under 5 years old.



I want to sew more for me, I just tend to get bored part way through.





Also I hate cutting out the pattern and fabric. I think basically I enjoy the sewing and seeing it come together, but don't enjoy the boring preparing bits.
Guessing I'm a bit lazy really *blush*

I am determined that this year I will make time to sew.

My sewing exploits can be found in My Burda Style Studio The next time I dust off my machine I will blog it as well as Burda Style it.

No comments:

Post a Comment