Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 22 December 2011

Nail Art and me.

For years I loved doing my nails and having kids meant I kinda run out of time and space to keep it up. Having kids changes your priorities and nail art just fell into the not essential pile.

But, just recently I have decided now the kids aren't so much babies I should start looking after myself again and take some time out to re-discover me. Taking a look back through some old photos of my nail art (which I will share with you), it gave me the push to try again.

I've had some lovely comments on my nails at work from my colleagues (including the men) and staff from the airlines I work with. I've also had a couple of the girls ask if I would do their nails, so feeling on a high I decided I'll get back into my former love and hopefully improve my skills while I'm at it. :)

I will share some examples of my work, all pretty simple but I'm hoping to improve and be able to do more complicated designs on my own nails myself.

Also just to let you know all my nail art is done on my own natural nails.

Why not call back and take a look? I will be posting my progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment